Anglicans Online
News
Resources
Basics
Worldwide Anglicanism Anglican Dioceses and Parishes
Noted this Week News Centre A to Z Start Here The Anglican Communion Africa Australia BIPS Canada
Letters to AO News Archives Events Anglicans Believe... In Full Communion England Europe Hong Kong Ireland
Search, Archives Newspapers Online Vacancies The Prayer Book Not in the Communion Japan New Zealand Nigeria Scotland
Visit the AO Shop Official Publications B The Bible B South Africa USA Wales WorldB
Help support AO B B B B B B B B
This page last updated 15 April 2007
Anglicans Online last updated 10 December 2017

Prototype for BishopCam: dead Bishops

During the testing of the UKC .
BishopCam, which promises "live Anglican Bishops on the Internet", it was found necessary to test the technology. Out of respect for the busy lives of the most reverend subjects, the camera was tested on dead bishops. Anglicans Online has obtained this exclusive still from one of the early prototype BishopCams. We believe that it shows the Rt. Reverend George Washington Doane, second Bishop of the Diocese of New Jersey, who is indeed quite dead.

This web site is independent. It is not official in any way. Our editorial staff is private and unaffiliated. Please contact editor@anglicansonline.org about information on this page. ©1997-2017 Society of Archbishop Justus